Yes, you’ve read that correctly, bee venom. It may sound crazy but many beauty guru’s are claiming it’s the new natural botox for your face. Bee venom is the new trending it beauty product, In The Beauty Box we’re going to get down to the nitty gritty of it all. You can think of me as your personal pin cushion. I will be trying out this wonderful new product from BeeNigma that has actual bee venom in it. Please do yourself a favor and take a peek at their website and view BEENIGMA on Instagram.
Here’s the sting on bee venom, it’s the most buzzed about new ingredient in anti-aging. Skin reacts to the Bee Venom found in Beenigma as if it’s been lightly stung, triggering an increase in our body’s production of wrinkle-smoothing collagen and elastin to lift, plump and tighten the skin. The result is an anti-aging and rejuvenating effect that makes your skin more radiant and youthful by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Bee Venom has the ability to work within the epidermis and dermal levels of the skin to deeply nourish. It is comprised of 21 naturally occurring components such as replenishing proteins, peptides, amino acids, and key enzymes.
The editors over at Birchbox.com are experts on this potent formula. They say use it to 3 times a week, gently massage a generous layer to your neck and face. Apply to clean skin in the morning and at night, being careful to avoid the eye area. However do not use if you have a bee allergy! <–Important!
The good news no bees were harmed during the harvesting of their venom. Beenigma’s beekeepers take special care of the bees so they are able to return safely to the hive unharmed.
- An article from the Daily Mail sites the Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Cornwall are already huge fans. That the venom of honey bees (toxin melittin) fools this skin, causing a rush of blood to the area and triggers a release of natural collagen.
- The beauty experts over at Allure report melittin, the active compound in bee venom, does have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, and can boost the immune system. Since the venom is anaphylactic, it temporarily relaxes the facial muscles, breaking down cell membranes and improving circulation—all of which can theoretically contribute to a tighter complexion.
3 Ways in 30 Days what you can expect:
- 95% reported their Skin Appears More Youthful
- 90% reported the Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles is Reduced
- 85% reported their Skin Seems Lifted
Beenigma contains the highest concentration of Bee Venom that is perfectly balanced to produce effective results without causing any inflammation. The best part is that the more you use it, the better it works as Beenigma is a cumulative formula. Finally now available in America. If you’re interested on trying this new and innovative product for yourself visit BEENIGMA’s site and order today.
This article was created solely for a Social Marketing Specialization Course that I’m taking via Coursera.Please follow me on Twitter, Instagram. Also please subscribe to my blog: In The Beauty Box. I disabled comments since this blog article was for my marketing course. Yes, I’m still doing the BEENIGMA giveaway and you have until May 31st to enter and win, clear here for details.